Newsletter February, 2021
- The Federation of Egyptian Industries (FEI) launched new services for improving digital skills of SMEs
- It also started offering support to companies willing to participate in the rehabilitation of Egyptian villages
- The taskforce was launched at the end of 2019 to explore the potential of blockchain solutions to the private employment services industry.
- At the end of 2020 it joined the Velocity Network Foundation, a consortium that seeks to use blockchain technology to build an ‘Internet of Careers™’.
- Based on four drivers (informality, private sector growth, creating opportunities and digital transformation), the report puts forward a series of policy recommendations for sustained job recovery
Newsletter January, 2021
- IOE responds to the recently published ILO World Employment and Social Outlook Report by underlying that digital platforms are important contributors to fostering innovation, reducing unemployment and alleviating poverty.
- This and other topics will be the subject of a Discussion Forum on 11 March 2021
- The tripartite dialogue concluded with 23 consensual agreements on various matters
- It triggered the discussion and finalisation of the implementing regulation on telework
Newsletter November, 2020
- On 1st December 2020, Italy took over the G20 Presidency
- This highly challenging period will require a lot of efforts from all G20 members to deliver an inclusive and resilient recovery
- The IOE, together with 13 international business and labour organisations, have signed a joint letter to G20 governments calling to ensure that “building back better” is not just a mantra but materialises into concrete positive outcomes
Newsletter July, 2020
- Work councils and committees for prevention of psychosocial risks and protection of work are in the process of being elected in Belgium.
- The elections concern more than 6,000 companies.
- The company participates in the digitalisation of SMEs and provide some advanced payment to its small and medium size suppliers