Newsletter August, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- The Federal Supreme Court did not bring clarity on this issue and in any case its decision was preliminary
- The previous legislation on the recognition of occupational diseases remain
- Legislations in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay aligned to recognised Covid-19 as an occupational disease for the health sector.
- Belgian legislation established recognition of Covid-19 as an occupational disease in various sectors, but for a limited period of time;
- After consultation, social partners agreed to this new legislation