Newsletter December, 2020
- Focus on the role of private employment services and the private sector facing the trends of the “future of work”.
- Proposals to ensure that the social impact of these trends meets innovation.
Newsletter November, 2020
- The private employment service sector signs an agreement with the trade unions that clarifies the “neutrality” of this extension vis-à-vis the maximum number of extensions.
Newsletter October, 2020
- Social partners of the staffing sector agreed to renew the collective agreement on outsourcing of services (“Location de services”) valid for the entire country and signed the first time in 2012.
- The collective agreement defines working conditions and remuneration steps, as well as training possibilities and social security conditions.
Newsletter September, 2020
- A national campaign was launched to present the positive outcome the private employment service can play to lead the economic recovery in Australia;
- Private employment agency industry has found the right job for 360,000 Australians, including 100,000 jobs during the Covid-19 crisis.
Newsletter August, 2020
- The Italian government extended the ability for employers to use fixed-term contracts.
- The change increased the ability to renew fixed-term contracts and increased the maximum duration of working on a fixed term contract.
- The changes applies to fixed-term contracts concluded by employers and employment agencies alike.
- The World Employment Confederation (WEC) released its annual Social Impact Report on 6 August 2020.
- Different important social protection coverage according to the form of work are reported.
Newsletter July, 2020
- In July 2020, the amended Labour Hire Licensing Act entered into force in South Australia.
- The amendments narrow the licensing needs for staffing (labour hire) companies to specific sectors and businesses.
- Social partners put in place a system supporting the employability of agency workers