Newsletter October, 2020 Newsletter September, 2020
- The Committee was established on the top of the existing social dialogue institutions with the objective to deal with issues specific to Covid-19 crisis.
- One of the topics for reflection is a new legislation on remote working.
Newsletter July, 2020
- Restrictions to the movement of seasonal workers and the situation of unemployed workers pushed governments to ease the hiring of workers in agriculture, even if already receiving unemployment benefits.
Newsletter May, 2020
- An International Working Group met regularly to implement the Call
- 8 Priority countries were identified
- A first contact was taken with financial Institutions and donors
- Employers, workers and major brands joined a call for action to support the garment industry.
- An international working group was established in the upcoming weeks.