public employment services
Newsletter July, 2020 Newsletter May, 2020
- Well-developed social dialogue and partnership in Austria achieved significant outcomes during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Starting in March 2020, the existing short-time working scheme has been adapted and extended to the needs of employers and workers in the Covid-19 crisis.
- The Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) finalised a partnership with the State of Queensland (Australia) to connect professional recruitment and staffing agencies with job seekers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Jobs Finder Programme rewards employment agencies that manage to place job seekers into high priority areas.
- WEC-Europe and Uni-Europe published joint recommendations for the temporary agency work industry to mitigate the impact of the crisis and prepare for the recovery.
- This joint effort is addressed to employment agencies and their user undertakings, as well as governments and policymakers.