Newsletter February, 2021 Newsletter December, 2020
- The Singaporean government and social partners work together to build an ecosystem of support for mental wellness.
- The recommendations are built around three pillars: individual, team and organisational level.
Newsletter October, 2020
- Covid-19 pushed Singaporeans to play a role during the peak of the pandemic, from showing their appreciation for workers on the frontline to volunteering in support of the vulnerable persons of the society.
- Singapore United was launched by the Singaporean Government to allow everyone to give their support in a coordinate manner.
- Social partners get together to concretely support 100,000 jobseekers.
- Identify and develop job opportunities and skills training are the goals of the tripartite National Jobs Council.
- Job opportunities are developed through temporary assignments, attachments and traineeships.