Newsletter April, 2021 Newsletter March, 2021
- It introduced Flexibility in the sanctioning of infringements, among others;
- The reform lacked proper consultation with the social partners, especially on the content of the regulatory Decrees.
Newsletter November, 2020
- In February 2021, the European Labour Authority (ELA) announced to be fully operational to conduct concerted and joint labour inspections
- A set of simplified standard procedures for national authorities and social partners on how to initiate and follow-up cross-border inspections was issued
Newsletter July, 2020
- Changes to the labour codes aim at promoting harmonious industrial relations, higher productivity and employment creation, and increase the workers coverage by social security.
- They also aspire to facilitate businesses in terms of licensing and permit requirements.
- ACCI actions on employment and businesses recovery;
- Certain challenges with regards to productivity and collective agreements remain.
- ACCI changes at the organisational level