labour market matching
Newsletter March, 2021 Newsletter January, 2021
- Jobseekers in the Italian Region Veneto are supported with an allowance of a maximum amount of EUR 5.796
- So far the measure has supported 52,775 unemployed persons
- It is a form of successful collaboration between public and private employment services
Newsletter December, 2020
- Eurofound research highlighted and measured 9 new forms of work
- It proposed policymakers to focus on “balancing flexibility with the retention of employment standards and workers’ protection”.
- Focus on the role of private employment services and the private sector facing the trends of the “future of work”.
- Proposals to ensure that the social impact of these trends meets innovation.
Newsletter November, 2020
- The private employment service sector signs an agreement with the trade unions that clarifies the “neutrality” of this extension vis-à-vis the maximum number of extensions.
- The reform aims at limiting outsourcing only to the provision of specialized services that are not part of the beneficiary’s main economic activity.
- National social partners met President Lopez Obrador, who expressed the government’s openness to dialogue.
- IOE and WEC underlined their concern and offered support to draft a future-proof labour market regulation.
Newsletter October, 2020
- The Adecco Group released the paper “Employability, not only employment. VET, apprenticeships and the urgent need to bridge the skills gap in a post-Covid world”
- Vocational education training (VET) and apprenticeships are the suggested tools to close this gap.
- Once the obstacles for their best use are defined, a coordinated approach is suggested.
- A national campaign was launched to present the positive outcome the private employment service can play to lead the economic recovery in Australia;
- Private employment agency industry has found the right job for 360,000 Australians, including 100,000 jobs during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Social partners get together to concretely support 100,000 jobseekers.
- Identify and develop job opportunities and skills training are the goals of the tripartite National Jobs Council.
- Job opportunities are developed through temporary assignments, attachments and traineeships.