Newsletter November, 2020 Newsletter October, 2020
- JobCenter consultants support, coach and train dismissed employees during their job search.
Newsletter September, 2020
- Social dialogue paved the road to a change into the Employment Code Act
- Social partners agreement was key to achieve a consensual decision with the Government
- The Government of Senegal adopted specific measures concerning individual dismissals during the pandemic
- The most representative employers' organisaiton, CNP, played a key role in the management of the crisis
- CNP is presenting key proposal for the economic recovery
Newsletter August, 2020
- The OECD Employment Protection Legislation is a publication to be commended.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on how job protection matters for labour market and economic outcomes with a recently updated methodology and indicators.
- One key outcome: open-ended contracts have loosened, while fixed term contracts have been evenly loosened and restricted across OECD member countries.
- Chapter 3 outcomes are key for employers’ organisations and companies when advocating for policies in support of innovation, agility of the labour market, and productivity.
Newsletter May, 2020
- New rules are adopted to make the Danish job sharing scheme more flexible
- The regulation was followed by local and/or sectoral agreements
- Governments of Argentina, Italy and Spain enacted a law to ban dismissals to avoid lay off procedures.
- Employers’ organisations in those countries strongly reacted against this measure.