Newsletter March, 2021 Newsletter January, 2021
- Jobseekers in the Italian Region Veneto are supported with an allowance of a maximum amount of EUR 5.796
- So far the measure has supported 52,775 unemployed persons
- It is a form of successful collaboration between public and private employment services
Newsletter October, 2020
- Eurofound research highlighted and measured 9 new forms of work
- It proposed policymakers to focus on “balancing flexibility with the retention of employment standards and workers’ protection”.
Newsletter August, 2020
- A national campaign was launched to present the positive outcome the private employment service can play to lead the economic recovery in Australia;
- Private employment agency industry has found the right job for 360,000 Australians, including 100,000 jobs during the Covid-19 crisis.
Newsletter July, 2020
- In July 2020, the amended Labour Hire Licensing Act entered into force in South Australia.
- The amendments narrow the licensing needs for staffing (labour hire) companies to specific sectors and businesses.
- Social partners put in place a system supporting the employability of agency workers
Newsletter May, 2020
- Vouchers can be used for training on the job, or on-boarding at a client or at a regular employer.
- So far 595 agency workers used the voucher to upscale their workers and fill vacancies of sectors in higher need.
- The Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) finalised a partnership with the State of Queensland (Australia) to connect professional recruitment and staffing agencies with job seekers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Jobs Finder Programme rewards employment agencies that manage to place job seekers into high priority areas.