Newsletter August, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- In July 2020, the amended Labour Hire Licensing Act entered into force in South Australia.
- The amendments narrow the licensing needs for staffing (labour hire) companies to specific sectors and businesses.
- Social partners put in place a system supporting the employability of agency workers
Newsletter May, 2020
- Vouchers can be used for training on the job, or on-boarding at a client or at a regular employer.
- So far 595 agency workers used the voucher to upscale their workers and fill vacancies of sectors in higher need.
- The Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) finalised a partnership with the State of Queensland (Australia) to connect professional recruitment and staffing agencies with job seekers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Jobs Finder Programme rewards employment agencies that manage to place job seekers into high priority areas.