Newsletter December, 2020 Newsletter October, 2020
- Covid-19 pushed Singaporeans to play a role during the peak of the pandemic, from showing their appreciation for workers on the frontline to volunteering in support of the vulnerable persons of the society.
- Singapore United was launched by the Singaporean Government to allow everyone to give their support in a coordinate manner.
Newsletter July, 2020
- The Covid-19 Response Fund is backed by a coalition of African companies.
- Its objective is to procure medical supplies as well as support to vulnerable population and health workers.
- Legislations in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay aligned to recognised Covid-19 as an occupational disease for the health sector.
Newsletter May, 2020
- Belgian legislation established recognition of Covid-19 as an occupational disease in various sectors, but for a limited period of time;
- After consultation, social partners agreed to this new legislation
- The Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), in collaboration with a private online education company (Medavarsity) and Nathealth (the health industry body), launched a free training course on Covid-19 understanding and management.