Newsletter January, 2021
- On 1st December 2020, Italy took over the G20 Presidency
- This highly challenging period will require a lot of efforts from all G20 members to deliver an inclusive and resilient recovery
- The IOE, together with 13 international business and labour organisations, have signed a joint letter to G20 governments calling to ensure that “building back better” is not just a mantra but materialises into concrete positive outcomes
- Eurofound research highlighted and measured 9 new forms of work
- It proposed policymakers to focus on “balancing flexibility with the retention of employment standards and workers’ protection”.