Newsletter September, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- European regulation on the 25% limit of telework in the country of residence for cross-border workers was suspended by agreements among neighbouring European countries
Newsletter May, 2020
- The Court determined that the employer must bear some costs linked to telework for employees working from home upon request of their employer
- The employers obligations in case of telework depend on the context
- Chile passed a law on telework that allows for flexibility in the way work is organised, but it needs to be formalised into an agreement.
- The law is among the measures to limit the Covid-19 pandemic.
- IOE offered a new range of services to its members.
- IOE called for the creation of a UN-led response fund.