Newsletter April, 2021 Newsletter March, 2021
- The International Organisation of Employers (IOE) has contributed a publication for an international comparative guide.
- The chapter provides an overview of the development of International Labour Standards (ILS), including the processes of standard-setting, ratification, and supervisory procedures at the International Labour Organisation (ILO).
- The Comprehensive Labor Policy Promotion Act (CLPPA) (No. 24 of 2019 (Reiwa)) aims at eliminating sexual harassment, harassment against women and workplace bullying (known as “power harassment” in Japan)
- This Act requires companies to put in place a policy to prevent harassment in the workplace, including taking measures to avoid recurrences
- Failing to comply with this Law entails reputational risks, as companies’ names may be disclosed