Newsletter January, 2021 Newsletter December, 2020
- The tripartite dialogue concluded with 23 consensual agreements on various matters
- It triggered the discussion and finalisation of the implementing regulation on telework
Newsletter November, 2020
- The Helsinki Labour Court settled the case between a company and the union in the electricity sector, for violation of the collective agreement in force and the duty of peace.
- Changes to the labour codes aim at promoting harmonious industrial relations, higher productivity and employment creation, and increase the workers coverage by social security.
- They also aspire to facilitate businesses in terms of licensing and permit requirements.
- The bonus is not part of the salary.
- Social peace must be ensured during the duration of the agreement.