Newsletter November, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- Two tripartite Committees designed measures to sustain enterprises, employment and economic resilience.
- Ghana’s Employers’ Association was at the forefront of these negotiations and successfully presented multiple proposals to support business and as a result employees.
- Detailed information is available online on economic sustainability and income support measures.
- Venezuelan social partners presented a landmark declaration.
- They called for the adoption of urgent measures to restore decent living conditions, decent work, and stimulate the economy.
- Through virtual meetings, social partners will present concrete actions deriving from the Manifesto.