Newsletter April, 2021
- Violation of this law entails the transfer to another type of work or, if this is not possible, the suspension from tasks or duties that involve interpersonal contacts and the risk to spread the virus.
Newsletter March, 2021
- On 6 April 2021 Italian social partners and the government signed an agreement on a company vaccination plan.
- It is the first tripartite agreement of this type.
Newsletter February, 2021
- Jobseekers in the Italian Region Veneto are supported with an allowance of a maximum amount of EUR 5.796
- So far the measure has supported 52,775 unemployed persons
- It is a form of successful collaboration between public and private employment services
Newsletter January, 2021
- In the complaint filed by trade unions, the Court ordered the company to modify its algorithm as to avoid any type of discrimination, give publicity to the decision, and to pay damages for an amount of EUR50,000
Newsletter December, 2020
- On 1st December 2020, Italy took over the G20 Presidency
- This highly challenging period will require a lot of efforts from all G20 members to deliver an inclusive and resilient recovery
- The IOE, together with 13 international business and labour organisations, have signed a joint letter to G20 governments calling to ensure that “building back better” is not just a mantra but materialises into concrete positive outcomes
- The text contains important updates and simplification measures compared to the previous collective agreement, on categories, qualifications, organisation of work, and salaries.
Newsletter September, 2020
- The private employment service sector signs an agreement with the trade unions that clarifies the “neutrality” of this extension vis-à-vis the maximum number of extensions.
- European regulation on the 25% limit of telework in the country of residence for cross-border workers was suspended by agreements among neighbouring European countries