Newsletter January, 2021 Newsletter December, 2020
- On 1st December 2020, Italy took over the G20 Presidency
- This highly challenging period will require a lot of efforts from all G20 members to deliver an inclusive and resilient recovery
- The IOE, together with 13 international business and labour organisations, have signed a joint letter to G20 governments calling to ensure that “building back better” is not just a mantra but materialises into concrete positive outcomes
Newsletter July, 2020
- The Centennial of the IOE was celebrated through several virtual centenary-related events, culminated with the General Council of the 24 November 2020.
- Throughout the discussion participants reflected on the past, present and future of IOE.
- Private sector played a key role during the Covid-19 crisis: WHO published further proposals of action.
- IOE became part of the WHO’s “Private Sector Outreach Coordination Group for the Covid-19 pandemic response”.
- The interactive platform allows Employers’ Organisation to acquire parts or all of the training modules to offer as a new service to their members.
- Social dialogue is a key component of the training.