Newsletter September, 2020
- European regulation on the 25% limit of telework in the country of residence for cross-border workers was suspended by agreements among neighbouring European countries
Newsletter July, 2020
- As of 2021, a paternity leave of ten days to be taken within six months after the birth of a child will be introduced.
- The Swiss citizens supported the introduction of this measure by 60.3%.
Newsletter May, 2020
- The Court determined that the employer must bear some costs linked to telework for employees working from home upon request of their employer
- The employers obligations in case of telework depend on the context
- Self-employed workers affected by the crisis entitled to an allowance.