Newsletter November, 2020
- Covid-19 in Honduras was characterized by high levels of collaboration within the employers’ community.
- COHEP members together advocated for the reopening of businesses and successfully presented possible practical solutions, including safety protocols, gradual reopening, shifts, etc.
- The Adecco Group released the paper “Employability, not only employment. VET, apprenticeships and the urgent need to bridge the skills gap in a post-Covid world”
- Vocational education training (VET) and apprenticeships are the suggested tools to close this gap.
- Once the obstacles for their best use are defined, a coordinated approach is suggested.
Newsletter October, 2020
- Social partners of the staffing sector agreed to renew the collective agreement on outsourcing of services (“Location de services”) valid for the entire country and signed the first time in 2012.
- The collective agreement defines working conditions and remuneration steps, as well as training possibilities and social security conditions.
Newsletter July, 2020
- Social partners get together to concretely support 100,000 jobseekers.
- Identify and develop job opportunities and skills training are the goals of the tripartite National Jobs Council.
- Job opportunities are developed through temporary assignments, attachments and traineeships.
Newsletter July, 2020
- European social partners demonstrated how to provide practical solutions to deal with the challenges related to the digital transformation in the world of work and to optimise the benefits for enterprises and workers.
- They presented a dynamic circular process as well as solutions for different issues linked to digitalisation.
Newsletter May, 2020
- The interactive platform allows Employers’ Organisation to acquire parts or all of the training modules to offer as a new service to their members.
- Social dialogue is a key component of the training.
- The Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) finalised a partnership with the State of Queensland (Australia) to connect professional recruitment and staffing agencies with job seekers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Jobs Finder Programme rewards employment agencies that manage to place job seekers into high priority areas.
- The Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), in collaboration with a private online education company (Medavarsity) and Nathealth (the health industry body), launched a free training course on Covid-19 understanding and management.