Newsletter July, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- European social partners demonstrated how to provide practical solutions to deal with the challenges related to the digital transformation in the world of work and to optimise the benefits for enterprises and workers.
- They presented a dynamic circular process as well as solutions for different issues linked to digitalisation.
Newsletter May, 2020
- The interactive platform allows Employers’ Organisation to acquire parts or all of the training modules to offer as a new service to their members.
- Social dialogue is a key component of the training.
- The Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) finalised a partnership with the State of Queensland (Australia) to connect professional recruitment and staffing agencies with job seekers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Jobs Finder Programme rewards employment agencies that manage to place job seekers into high priority areas.
- The Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), in collaboration with a private online education company (Medavarsity) and Nathealth (the health industry body), launched a free training course on Covid-19 understanding and management.