Newsletter September, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- In August 2020, Indonesian social partners from the garment and footwear industries signed a joint commitment “to protect health, business sustainability and welfare of workers in these sectors”.
- Vouchers can be used for training on the job, or on-boarding at a client or at a regular employer.
- So far 595 agency workers used the voucher to upscale their workers and fill vacancies of sectors in higher need.
- Venezuelan social partners presented a landmark declaration.
- They called for the adoption of urgent measures to restore decent living conditions, decent work, and stimulate the economy.
- Through virtual meetings, social partners will present concrete actions deriving from the Manifesto.