Newsletter November, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- Two tripartite Committees designed measures to sustain enterprises, employment and economic resilience.
- Ghana’s Employers’ Association was at the forefront of these negotiations and successfully presented multiple proposals to support business and as a result employees.
Newsletter July, 2020
- The OECD Employment Outlook 2020 focuses on Worker security and Covid-19 crisis.
- Chapter 1 provides valuable insights and data on the impact of Covid-19 on the labour market and the policy responses in OECD countries.
- The following chapters furnish information on the access to unemployment benefits, a comparative review of employment protection legislation (EPL) across OECD countries, the situation of middle-skilled workers, and the consequences of the pandemic on vocational education and training graduates.
Newsletter May, 2020
- Detailed information is available online on economic sustainability and income support measures.
- ILO ACT/EMP supported employers’ organisations by publishing a guide on workplace relations, employment and safety issues.
- IOE and ITUC joint statement urges international organisations to react quickly with enhanced cooperation and coordination.