Newsletter July, 2020 Newsletter May, 2020
- ACCI actions on employment and businesses recovery;
- Certain challenges with regards to productivity and collective agreements remain.
- ACCI changes at the organisational level
- Chile passed a law on telework that allows for flexibility in the way work is organised, but it needs to be formalised into an agreement.
- The law is among the measures to limit the Covid-19 pandemic.
- A new collective agreement sought to mitigate the impact from Covid-19 outbreak for businesses and workers in the metal and electrical industry until the end of 2020.
- Key elements of the agreement were the suspension of wage increases and the facilitation of short-term working schemes.