Newsletter February, 2021 Newsletter May, 2020
- The Federation of Egyptian Industries (FEI) launched new services for improving digital skills of SMEs
- It also started offering support to companies willing to participate in the rehabilitation of Egyptian villages
- US Government approved the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (Public Law 116-127) to support workers and their families
- Governments of Argentina, Italy and Spain enacted a law to ban dismissals to avoid lay off procedures.
- Employers’ organisations in those countries strongly reacted against this measure.