freedom of enterprise
Newsletter November, 2020 Newsletter May, 2020
- The reform aims at limiting outsourcing only to the provision of specialized services that are not part of the beneficiary’s main economic activity.
- National social partners met President Lopez Obrador, who expressed the government’s openness to dialogue.
- IOE and WEC underlined their concern and offered support to draft a future-proof labour market regulation.
- Governments of Argentina, Italy and Spain enacted a law to ban dismissals to avoid lay off procedures.
- Employers’ organisations in those countries strongly reacted against this measure.