Newsletter November, 2020 Newsletter September, 2020
- Changes to the labour codes aim at promoting harmonious industrial relations, higher productivity and employment creation, and increase the workers coverage by social security.
- They also aspire to facilitate businesses in terms of licensing and permit requirements.
Newsletter July, 2020
- A Supreme Court decision pushes employers and trade unions to negotiate on the payment of wages during the lockdown
Newsletter May, 2020
- Indian Staffing Federation (ISF) presented proposals to improve the situation of Indian agency workers.
- The Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), in collaboration with a private online education company (Medavarsity) and Nathealth (the health industry body), launched a free training course on Covid-19 understanding and management.