Newsletter November, 2020 Newsletter October, 2020
- The Adecco Group released the paper “Employability, not only employment. VET, apprenticeships and the urgent need to bridge the skills gap in a post-Covid world”
- Vocational education training (VET) and apprenticeships are the suggested tools to close this gap.
- Once the obstacles for their best use are defined, a coordinated approach is suggested.
Newsletter May, 2020
- G20 Ministries of Labour and Employment provided unconditional support to prioritising decent jobs for all and a robust and adaptive social protection system.
- The B20 released its recommendations on the Future of Work and Education.
- IOE and ITUC joint statement urges international organisations to react quickly with enhanced cooperation and coordination.