Newsletter February, 2021
- The Federation of Egyptian Industries (FEI) launched new services for improving digital skills of SMEs
- It also started offering support to companies willing to participate in the rehabilitation of Egyptian villages
Newsletter September, 2020
- The largest free-trade area in the world was launched on January 2021 after only 5 years from the beginning of negotiations
- The agreement is expected to favour investments, decrease poverty and increase jobs
- The new trade agreement between Canada, Mexico and the USA could limit Mexican companies to export to the US or Canada because of labour disputes.
- The Employer’s federation CCE, provided tools for Mexican business to prevent this from happening.