Newsletter October, 2020 Newsletter August, 2020
- GDPR covers all data protection, including employment data and customer data.
- Companies should carefully control the respect for the Regulation to avoid heavy penalties.
- In July 2020, a significant decision on data transfer concerning the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was made by the Court of Justice of the European Union
- This decision could potentially block the transfer of data between a country of the European Union and a third country, including the US
- On 24 April 2020, the Labour Court of Wesel, a city of the North Rhine-Westphalia, issued a decision on the use of specific devices to permanently monitor the behaviour of employees to prevent the spread of Covid-19.