Newsletter November, 2020
- Covid-19 in Honduras was characterized by high levels of collaboration within the employers’ community.
- COHEP members together advocated for the reopening of businesses and successfully presented possible practical solutions, including safety protocols, gradual reopening, shifts, etc.
Newsletter May, 2020
- Two tripartite Committees designed measures to sustain enterprises, employment and economic resilience.
- Ghana’s Employers’ Association was at the forefront of these negotiations and successfully presented multiple proposals to support business and as a result employees.
- CEOs from three global HR services companies join forces in an Alliance to pool health and safety guidelines, processes and protocols across sectors and countries that help prepare for the “new normal” in the world of work.
- The initiative is a global call for companies, employers’ organisations, workers, trade unions and institutions and governments to join the Alliance.