Newsletter October, 2020 Newsletter August, 2020
- A national campaign was launched to present the positive outcome the private employment service can play to lead the economic recovery in Australia;
- Private employment agency industry has found the right job for 360,000 Australians, including 100,000 jobs during the Covid-19 crisis.
Newsletter July, 2020
- In July 2020, the amended Labour Hire Licensing Act entered into force in South Australia.
- The amendments narrow the licensing needs for staffing (labour hire) companies to specific sectors and businesses.
Newsletter May, 2020
- ACCI actions on employment and businesses recovery;
- Certain challenges with regards to productivity and collective agreements remain.
- ACCI changes at the organisational level
- The Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA) finalised a partnership with the State of Queensland (Australia) to connect professional recruitment and staffing agencies with job seekers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Jobs Finder Programme rewards employment agencies that manage to place job seekers into high priority areas.