Newsletter September, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- Restrictions to the movement of seasonal workers and the situation of unemployed workers pushed governments to ease the hiring of workers in agriculture, even if already receiving unemployment benefits.
Newsletter July, 2020
- The company participates in the digitalisation of SMEs and provide some advanced payment to its small and medium size suppliers
Newsletter May, 2020
- The Minimum Vital Income is ensured to all low-income individuals or families, for as long as their income conditions do not improve.
- It is not linked to other subsidies or active search of employment.
- Governments of Argentina, Italy and Spain enacted a law to ban dismissals to avoid lay off procedures.
- Employers’ organisations in those countries strongly reacted against this measure.