Newsletter July, 2020 Newsletter May, 2020
- New Zealand corporate and commercial property laws were temporarily reformed to increase the prospect of business surviving;
- Employment and industrial relations regulations were reformed to include electronic means of signing collective agreements.
- Specific laws were enacted in France, New Zealand, Ontario (Canada) and South Africa containing a list of essential services that could continue operating during the pandemic.
- Employment services were considered essential in France, New Zealand and Ontario.
- Employers’ organisations were included in the list in New Zealand.