Newsletter January, 2021 Newsletter September, 2020
- Two years after a platform company signed a collective agreement with a trade union, the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority considered it does not align with the EU competition law
- The authority required the company to partially modify their business model to fully comply with the EU law
- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, addressed the business community during the IOE Centenary Summit.
- The meeting focused on the role of social partners within the multilateral system, the importance of social dialogue and the private sector led economic growth recovery from the pandemic
Newsletter August, 2020
- On 2 September 2020, IOE members formally adopted the IOE Centenary Manifesto.
- The document details IOE core values inspired by its establishment a centenary ago and will continue to guide its work in the next centenary.
- It elaborates on how governments and businesses can work together to meet emerging and future transformations in the world of work.
Newsletter July, 2020
- IOE members will virtually gather on 2 September 2020
- The meeting will focus on business input to a reset of multilateral relations
- Promote enterprise sustainability and competitiveness are key as well as decent job creation and protection and economic recovery