active labour market policy
Newsletter October, 2020 Newsletter August, 2020
- Social partners get together to concretely support 100,000 jobseekers.
- Identify and develop job opportunities and skills training are the goals of the tripartite National Jobs Council.
- Job opportunities are developed through temporary assignments, attachments and traineeships.
Newsletter July, 2020
- The World Employment Confederation (WEC) released its annual Social Impact Report on 6 August 2020.
- Different important social protection coverage according to the form of work are reported.
- The Minimum Vital Income is ensured to all low-income individuals or families, for as long as their income conditions do not improve.
- It is not linked to other subsidies or active search of employment.