active labour market policy
Newsletter April, 2021 Newsletter October, 2020
- WEC published a report on partnerships between public and private employment services
- The report shows that much collaboration is present in countries with a mature and professional private employment industry
- The key opportunities identified to level up these partnerships are increased functioning of labour markets and increased access to talent for employers
- The urgency of these collaborations is underscored by the increased need to support people in making more labour market transition over the course of their lives.
Newsletter August, 2020
- Social partners get together to concretely support 100,000 jobseekers.
- Identify and develop job opportunities and skills training are the goals of the tripartite National Jobs Council.
- Job opportunities are developed through temporary assignments, attachments and traineeships.
Newsletter July, 2020
- The World Employment Confederation (WEC) released its annual Social Impact Report on 6 August 2020.
- Different important social protection coverage according to the form of work are reported.
- The Minimum Vital Income is ensured to all low-income individuals or families, for as long as their income conditions do not improve.
- It is not linked to other subsidies or active search of employment.