Newsletter November, 2020
- The bonus is not part of the salary.
- Social peace must be ensured during the duration of the agreement.
Newsletter October, 2020
- Social partners of the staffing sector agreed to renew the collective agreement on outsourcing of services (“Location de services”) valid for the entire country and signed the first time in 2012.
- The collective agreement defines working conditions and remuneration steps, as well as training possibilities and social security conditions.
Newsletter May, 2020
- Social dialogue paved the road to a change into the Employment Code Act
- Social partners agreement was key to achieve a consensual decision with the Government
- A new collective agreement sought to mitigate the impact from Covid-19 outbreak for businesses and workers in the metal and electrical industry until the end of 2020.
- Key elements of the agreement were the suspension of wage increases and the facilitation of short-term working schemes.