Newsletter December, 2020 Newsletter November, 2020
- The International Labour Organization – Bureau for Employers’ Activities (ILO-ACT/EMP) has recently published the outcome of a global survey conducted in cooperation with Employer and Business Membership Organizations (EBMOs).
- The report allows a better understanding about the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on enterprise activities.
- The initial phase of the pandemic saw a widespread use of social dialogue processes.
- In the great majority of countries, social dialogue processes achieved “specific and visible process outcomes”.
- Most outcomes related to support enterprises, jobs and incomes, and occupational safety and health at the workplace.
Newsletter May, 2020
- This short paper provides interesting examples on how social partners have been able to include the informal sector during the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond.
- ILO ACT/EMP supported employers’ organisations by publishing a guide on workplace relations, employment and safety issues.