Newsletter September, 2020 Newsletter July, 2020
- The Italian government extended the ability for employers to use fixed-term contracts.
- The change increased the ability to renew fixed-term contracts and increased the maximum duration of working on a fixed term contract.
- The changes applies to fixed-term contracts concluded by employers and employment agencies alike.
Newsletter July, 2020
- the possibility to choose where to work has a positive impact on motivation and productivity
- the organisation of work has also improved
- WEC presented its three areas of priorities to recovery, namely developing the conditions for going back to work, facilitating activation and transition of agency workers, and allowing the access to social protection.
- The Relaunch Decree ease the condition for use of fixed-term contracts,either through private employment agencies or directly with the employer;
- These contracts offer good guarantees and safeguards compared to other forms of work, ranging from bogus self-employment to illegal work.