Newsletter April, 2021 Newsletter October, 2020
- The strategy aims at having a sustainable working life, together with safety at work and respect for laws.
- It echoes the European Pillar of Social Rights and the EU strategic framework on health and safety at work.
- The amendment to the Posting of Workers Directive had to be transposed into national law in July 2020.
- Sweden has already complied with this obligation after undergoing a process of dialogue with the social partners.
- The outcome regulation is not fully satisfactory as there is still a lack of clarity on a major part of the amendment concerning wages, which is likely to impact companies.